Jul 19, 2012
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- Mac Feline Eye Kohl
- Mac Print e/s
- Mac Smut e/s
- Mac Soba e/s
- Mac Vanilla e/s
- Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara
1. Apply a primer/base from the lash line to the brow bone.
2. Line the lash line with a smudgy black kohl pencil don't worry about it looking messy because it will be blended out anyways.
3. With a pencil brush smudge out the eyeliner.
4. Apply a dark gray e/s to the lid and blend out any harsh lines.
5. With a crease brush I applied Smut e/s just above the dark gray eyeshadow and blend it out.
6. Take Vanilla e/s and apply it to the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
7. Apply the black kohl pencil to your water line and smudge it out a little bit.
8. Apply the dark gray e/s to the lower lash line.
9. Add mascara or false false lashes.
Don't forget to enter my International Giveaway